We didn't go out of town today. A cold front came through last night and now allergies are even worse. The temp got into the 60's, nice with a chilly north wind.
We went to the health food store and got some gluten free stuff, went to the pet shop and got some biscuits for Sassy along with one dose of Frontline. We ate lunch at a Koren resturant. It was a buffet so I was able to pick out stuff that I don't think was full of gluten (soy sauce with wheat in it). We went to the Comanche Nation Museum and looked at a display of finger weaving. The lady who did it is in her 90's and has been teaching Native American crafts for many decades. Her work was very beautiful. Unfortunately we weren't allowed to take pictures, you'll just have to take my word for it. Later we went to the Mall and got some new shoes. My old ones were killing my feet. I got two pair this time. That way I can rotate them. Maybe they'll last longer and be better for my feet. I was going to do some housework but that didn't happen, maybe tomorrow. The three of us did take a nice long nap. I practiced on my keyboard for quite a while too.
Photo of the day: a cactus photo taken last year.

Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God and there is no other.
Isaiah 45:22
4 comments:
Oh, you had to say the t-word!
Did you see the new tabernacle at Falls Creek?
Naps are good.
Ooh, love that pretty cactus pic, my friend. Thank you for visiting my journal. There are only a couple of you who read regularly. I'm this close to quitting journaling at LHC. Anyway, so glad you had a "day of rest" yesterday. It is nice to just stay home at times, isn't it? Wish you could stay home all the time! You could influence me to paint!! (And thank you for calling me a "creative type!" LOL)
Sounds like a very nice day! :o)
Annie, we saw the outside of the tabernacle, didn't go inside. It's gorgeous.
AutumnLeaves, I've kinda lost interest in my blog at LHC too. I just post every few days instead of every day.
Post a Comment