I received an award, not sure if this blog deserves it or not. It's actually quite boring most of the time. But I appreciate the thought and I'll definitely accept it.

Nothing interesting happened today. Just the usual Sunday, which is OK with me. Sassy only got one good walk today but the three of us got a good nap.
Sassy wants to go out, she always does when I'm trying to post to this blog. OK, we've been out now and I didn't lose this post! That's a relief. Sometimes I think I'd like to express my deepest thoughts in this blog but I usually keep it pretty superficial. There are some things that I change my mind a lot about. Other things I'm more confident about. Take the gluten free diet for example, I'm pretty much off that right now. I believe that I was turning myself into an invalid for no good reason. I'd rather concentrate on fruits, veggies and whole grains. Getting more fiber and all that. I had two fruits today but only one veggie, gotta work on that. No wait, I drank some veggie juice and that counts as a serving. I just want to eat healthy. Smaller servings, waiting until I'm hungry and quitting when I get full. That sounds easy but for me at least it's not. If something tastes really good I tend to want to eat and eat even though I'm full. DH and I really blew it over the vacation. But we refuse to give up. We'll get back in the groove tomorrow.
Sassy wants to go back out again, what's the deal? There's cats and rabbits out there.
Photo of the day, a rerun, me 37 years ago, my high school graduation picture, taken in Mesa, Arizona. Interesting, at that time I had my whole life ahead of me, now most of it's behind me, sigh.

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways," declares the Lord, "for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55:8-9
3 comments:
I think about having more than half my life behind me, and I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up!
That's nice to have vacation every three months!
Well I always find you interesting, darlin'. You always make me smile when you change directions (read: change mind) about gluten free, sugar free, long hair, short hair...! But isn't change the spice of life? Makes it fun, interesting, a change of pace.
I hope your first day back to work after your vacation goes by quickly. I think you have the best work environment though. Lots of meditation and prayer time!
Of course you deserve the award! You have a wonderful blog :)!
I love the picture of you!
Post a Comment