I need to get a stool to sit on while I practice on the keyboard. My feet hurt so bad right now and I want to play. I may do it anyway. I also want to get out my sketch book and start drawing again. Haven't done that in months.
The phone rang a while ago and when I got up to go answer it I could hardly walk. I wish I could find a job that wasn't so physical. I'm grateful for my job, especially when so many don't have jobs but it is wearing me down. I guess I should talk to my Father and see what He says. I'm doing this job for Him anyway. Lord, either give me a different job or give me the strength to keep going in this one.
Photo of the day: the road to the top of the mountain.

So shall My word be which goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11
5 comments:
Wow! That had to have been scary! It is good you found shelter though. Better to be safe than sorry! I'm glad you didn't have a tornado!
Oooo! It sounded like a scary evening! Not my cup of tea that's for sure! I was thinking of you and your paintings just last night as I was searching etsy and looking at the paintings there. I bet you could sell them if you ever wanted to there. You are so majorly talented SM.
I would have been at the church right beside you! All the storms passed just West of us. We got a lot of high winds yesterday and a little rain this morning.
I can't get around without Advil. My grocery list starts out with, "Milk, Bread, Eggs, Advil."
Pat, I just love that you always close with an uplifting or reminding scripture verse. Praying over your job situation is truly the wisest course. I so understand the feet issues. I used to hurt so bad after subbing that I'd literally walk home from school in my socks and end up crawling up the stairs on hands and knees in tears from the pain. I haven't found a pair of shoes yet that don't hurt my feet bottoms (even the Crocs no longer work).
I also want to "sketch." Or draw. It just doesn't come that easily to me though and anything I attempt takes hours and hours and days and days. Just for me to be not happy with it! You, though, my dear, have talent! I'd love to see it!
My husband has a very physical job too and it really wears him out. He'll come home with cuts on his hands or his back will be hurting - and all he wants to do is just sit down and rest. I have the opposite problem and am stuck in front of a computer all day - which I don't like at all. I guess we all have things we'd like to change, huh? Prayer is always good. :)
Post a Comment