I had a collection of glasses that jelly came in. For years they were great drinking glasses. I just broke the last one. The rest of our glasses are plastic. DH and I are dangerous around breakables.
I'm having a lot of fun with the keyboard. There is a lot to learn and I don't know if my fingers will do it or not. They need to be limbered up.
When we came home from church this evening I noticed the neighbor's dog had gotten out of their yard. She is a boxer. A beautiful dog with a sweet personality. We walked her home. I'd hate to see her run over. The other day another neighbor's dog was out running around. She is a little white dog whose name is Lola. She and Sassy had a great time playing together. We took Lola home too. The dog that lives right next door on the west got out too. Her name is Tiny and she's anything but. But she's a good natured dog too. Took her home as well. I guess we've become the dog police or something. I don't matter taking them home as long as they are good natured and let me touch them. I would hope someone would do the same thing for us if Sassy ever got loose.
Photo of the day, a rerun of Sassy.

Therefore the Lord longs to be gracious to you, and therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you. For the Lord is a God of justice; how blessed are all those who long for Him.
Isaiah 30:18
3 comments:
Play scales! Lots and lots of scales! Great for limbering up the fingers. I always had to do Hanon exercises, and still do when I haven't played in a while (recently going on, oh, years and years).
Yes, the Hanon exercises are great. Hang in there, SM. These things take time. You can't expect to be proficient overnight. I alterante between hope and despair right now with learning the flute and I have years of music playing behind me. But I still want to be able to do it NOW.
I use to enjoy it when I had my keyboard!! I taught myself to play songs in my own way ...heehee! I already knew how to read notes, as I played the saxaphone in school. So I played the keyboard the way "I" thought it should be played. Definately not professional. It was a lot of fun though!
Post a Comment