Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Neighbor

I'm really upset at my neighbor on the east side right now. She has two dogs an older one and a puppy. Just a little while ago I was out walking Sassy and the puppy barked at us. No big deal, he's very cute. Well she gets really mad when they bark. I don't know what she did but he started crying out in either pain or fear. It was all I could do to keep from yelling at her. There is nothing that I can do, animals here are considered property. Her older dog is afraid of everything and now I guess the puppy will be too. It shook me up though.

Moving right along. I looked on the website of the American Heart Association and got a lot of information on diet. I'm determined to do whatever it takes. I really believe losing weight will help things. According to their website I only need to lose 17.3 pounds. I like that.

Photo of the day, a nice outdoor picture.

Photobucket

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:2

4 comments:

Annie said...

Surely there's some animal protection service who would come investigate!

Daisy said...

Good luck in getting your cholesterol levels down!

Unknown said...

That is so sad about that puppy. I can't believe how badly some people treat their animals.

I hope you are able to lose the weight quickly and easily! Keep us posted!

SchnauzerMom said...

Unfortunately there's no organization around here that I know of that could investigate.