Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fallout

When you sin it doesn't just affect you but those around you to. When I disobeyed the Lord and left the Children's Division someone had to take my place. Nada was not really ready to be a director but she took in on anyway. Josh was supposed to be a teacher and helper but he had no respect for her for some reason so there was serious conflict on their first Sunday together. I've noticed that some young single men seem to think that because they are male all women should submit to them. Once he gets married he'll learn that ain't so. We had a meeting last night with our Children's Division Director and she set him straight. Nada was the director and he was not. It was a great meeting and we got several things ironed out. This morning Nada called me and asked me to take over as director. So, I'm the director again which is what I should have done before but didn't. Oh well, hopefully we learn from our mistakes. I'm still not sure about Josh, maybe he'll catch on and be a great teacher then again maybe he'll realize that he needs to find a different place of service. It's all up to the Lord and where He wants all of us to serve.

DH is at the doctor's right now. He goes to the VA clinic to a psychiatrist and they just can't keep a doctor out there for some reason. He did have the same doctor for over a year. I really liked that doctor but the one he's got now is really weird. He'll ask you a question and then just sit and stare at you until you answer. There is no relationship there, no feedback. What school did he go to? DH has to go to him to get his medication. DH has to go to group therapy for weight loss. He's gained 70 pounds over the last few months. He's had weight problems all his life, so hopefully this will help.

I've got Photo Bucket all straightened out and organized so I'm started the photo of the day again. Some will be repeats but hey, who cares? This is a cactus peeking from behind another cactus.

Photobucket

No comments: