Sunday School went really well. God does answer prayer. Nada, Josh and I can become a good team I think. We'll just deal with each crisis as it arises. We only had 4 kids but they were a lively bunch. Once they start school they'll learn to sit still longer. Right now it's summer, so let's just have fun and maybe learn something along the way.
DH wasn't feeling good so I took him home before Sunday School started. I think his problem is allergies, I feel pretty icky too. There's a lot of dust in the air today.
I could use a nap, will I take one? We'll see.
Photos of the day, the next 3 of my paintings.
This painting was made from a photo that I took out in the country not too far from here.

This was done from a photo that I took out on the Refuge.

This is a weed/flower out on the Refuge.

If some of the photos look fuzzy, well, that's the fault of the person behind the camera. Her hands weren't steady enough at the time. She has a new camera now, maybe she needs to do them over.
5 comments:
I love all of your paintings. You have a talent that I truly admire.
The photos are fine: the paintings are incredible. You are a gifted artist. Your weather's getting nice just as our is turning horrid. :(
I love all your paintings, Kathryn; they are so peaceful.
Thanks everyone. I really need to get my stuff out and paint some more.
Yes you should paint more SM! You do excellent work. Do you have your paintings hanging up inside your home to display?
I'm excited about trying April's soap! Woohoo, are we lucky or what?
Post a Comment