Thursday, June 12, 2008

Planning

I think I have next Sunday's lesson all planned out. I'd rather have too much to do than not enough. DH and I went to a school supply store and got some posters to use in the class. I really enjoy planning these things. I don't know these kids so we'll see how things will have to be adjusted. We've heard bad things about these kids, that they're a rowdy bunch. But I don't think it's fair to the kids to prejudge them that way. I'm going to just wait and take them as they come, give them the benefit of the doubt.

Warm and windy today. Everyone else seems to be getting the severe weather. I'm not complaining about that but I do wonder if we're in for a long drought. It seems like the weather systems are shifting. Global warming or just the normal changes that our planet goes through. Who knows. I do know that God is in control of whatever happens.

I like to insert a photo in my posts. So here's another garden picture. Our day lilies, which have just about bloomed out now.

Photobucket

3 comments:

April said...

I love your photos Kathryn. Your day lilies are beautiful and I love the cactus picture. I'm very visual and like to add at least one picture to each of my posts; I'm kind of over zealous about it I think. Posts without pictures on my blog just look nekkid. :)

Unknown said...

There you are SchnauzerMom!! I tried to look at your blog for several days, and it said it was no longer there. I'm so glad you are still here :). I love the picture of your lilies. So beautiful!

SchnauzerMom said...

I'm very visually oriented too. I love photos!