Actually this afternoon is the last of our vacation. I wonder if we could go somewhere, probably not.
Scruffy story, when we first got her we had another dog, an outdoor dog (DH was allergic to her). Her name was Buttons. We would give Buttons and Scruffy biscuits for treats. Buttons wouldn't eat hers, she would bury them in the yard instead. Well, whenever Scruffy went outside she would dig up Buttons' biscuits and eat them. Buttons didn't appreciate that. Also sometimes in the evening we would give Scruffy a biscuit. One night when everything was real quite we heard a crunching noise. It was Scruffy eating a biscuit. DH took it away from her and wouldn't let her have anymore at night. He has since taken to wearing earplugs at night.
Gorgeous weather today, sunshine and just a few clouds. Although I wouldn't complain if we got some rain, it's needed.
I feel like knitting and I also feel like working on one of my quilts. I also feel like taking a nap. Not sure which thing will win out, probably the nap.
Photos of the day, more from the Garden.


Several small lizards were living in the gardens.

I recognized a lot of plants there that I have had as houseplants in the past. Now I know how big they would grow if I kept the house warm and humid.
2 comments:
That is a funny story about Scruffy! She sounded like she was smart :). Your flowers are beautiful.
Scruffy was very smart, you only had to tell her something once and she understood. She had us spoiled.
Post a Comment