Well it's the first day of vacation and my heart is breaking. Scruffy is doing really bad. She acts like she has lost her mind. She got up a while ago and wandered around a little, bumping into things. She stepped into her water dish. She went into the back room and tried to get behind the vacuum cleaner. She went into our bedroom and just wandered around. She would get into a corner and just stand there for a while and then move on. I called to her but she didn't seem to hear me. I finally picked her up and made her lie down. She doesn't eat and we gave her water with an eyedropper because she won't drink either. We're going to take her to the vet tomorrow. Well at least DH was here to see this behavior. He thinks I'm exaggerating when I tell him about it but he has seen it for himself now.
Very hot and dry today. We just hung out near home today. Tomorrow we may go to the museum, we have a coupon for one of us to get in free. I'd like to go see Prince Caspian soon too. It depends a lot upon what happens at the vet's.
More painting photos.
This is a water fountain in a park.

This is a stream in Colorado. The man standing there is my brother. I didn't get a very good likeness but then he's too small to do that very well anyway.

This is Buford Lake out on the Refuge.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry that Scruffy is not doing well at all. I hope the vet has some answers about what to do. Your paintings are so beautiful. You really are a talented artist.
Bless your heart. It's so sad when our babies decline. All you can do is love her and comfort her. {{{Hugs}}}
I'm so sorry Scruffy is going through a bad spell! I hope all turns out well.
Aw, Kathryn, I'm so sorry to hear about Scruffy. I'm glad you're taking her to the doctor today; maybe they can do something to make her better. I hope so. We love our animal friends so much they really do become family. I'm sending a little prayer for Scruffy.
Post a Comment