I talked to the Children's Division Director about what happened yesterday. She's very aware about how very touchy Nada is, she has dealt with her before. Anyway, she sent her an email and just asked her how things went in Sunday School. She received a very long email from Nada full of self blame, but she's still hostile to Josh. Then later today I got 2 phone calls from Nada and she said that I totally misunderstood her and what she meant. No, unfortunately I didn't misunderstand, I hit the nail on the head. The woman has some serious problems. She believes that Josh is watching her every move and just waiting for her to do something wrong. Poor Josh is just trying to do his part. Sigh. Makes me tired. We'll just wait and see what happens. I don't know how long Nada will last. Sooner or later she will get seriously offended at me or even more angry at Josh and will probably quit. I don't want to hurt or offend her but the kids are the top priority. The Lord will have to guide all of us in this issue.
Hot and humid today. There was some really severe weather west of us and we had a little thundershower here. Not much to it though.
I washed my hair today and it's behaving really well, looks great. Too bad it doesn't do that every day. It's very temperamental.
Scruffy must be feeling great. She wanted to play for a while. She hasn't done that in a while.
The big toe on the right foot is hurting really bad right now. I need to go get some Tylenol.
Photo of the day, prairie dogs holding a conference.
3 comments:
I don't envy you having to deal with tension like that. If everyone would remember why they're there in the first place things would go smoother.
Love the prairie dog conference. I wonder what they're discussing?
I'm so glad that Scruffy is doing better! That is great. I'm sorry your foot is hurting. That is not fun. I will say a prayer for you.
I love the prairie dog picture! It looks like they are planning something :). Maybe it is a zoning meeting to decide who lives in what hole.
I love prairie dogs!
Post a Comment