Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We'll See

Well Josh called Nada last night and apologized to her and now she's on cloud 9, for now. Sooner or later she'll get hurt and offended again and we'll just deal with it the best that we can. We can't tip toe around worrying about hurting her. When (not if) she gets hurt I'll listen to her and deal with it the best that I can but I'm not willing to let her drag it out for 2 weeks like she did this time. She's a very emotionally unstable person and needs constant reassurance. Sigh. Part of the ministry. We will survive!

We had a thunderstorm this morning that dumped a lot of rain on us. Very nice but now it's hot and humid. More storms are out in the Panhandle and coming our way. We'll see. At least I don't have to water my flowers for a while.

We're on vacation next week and I'm really looking forward to it. We really can't go anywhere unless maybe we go to Oklahoma City for a day. I'd just like to sleep late and lay around.

Today we had to give a woman a ride to the courthouse and got soaked by the thunderstorm on the way. I didn't melt though. Hair is doing weird things though.

Photo of the day, my FIL sent us an email and this picture was in it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Daisy said...

We've been having lots a rain this week so far. We had about 4 thunderstorms within a 24 hour period. It's cool in the low 60's I think.
I'm glad Nada is on cloud nine ... hehe!