I worked some more on my Sunday School room, decorated a little and tomorrow I'll put up a bulletin board by the door with every one's name. I'm going to put up a sail boat and write "Welcome to 1B" on the sails. Then I'll put the children's names on little fish and have them swiming around under the boat. I also put up our class rules on the wall, a stop sign that says stop talking, a yield sign that says look up front and a railroad crossing sign that says listen to the teacher, Stop, Look and Listen. Hope it works, I think it will. We didn't do that last year and we spent the whole year fussing at the kids.
I don't know why but sometimes I can't swallow some pills. Well a while ago I tried to take a calcium pill and choked on it. Scared DH to death, shook me up too. I'll get chewable calcium from now on.
Scruffy is doing great today. She was begging me for a snack but I ate pinto beans for dinner. I can't imagine what beans would do to a dog. So she's eating her dog food now. How sad, having to eat dog food.
My mom's birthday is Sunday, June 15. She will be 81 years old. She doesn't want us to celebrate but we'll sneak something in on her, maybe a few days later when she's off guard.
I haven't done any crafts lately. I have 3 quilts started and a sweater started. Need to get with it. In a couple of weeks we'll be on vacation. I may do some stuff then.
Photo of the day, a really cool photo of one of our iris.
3 comments:
Hi Kathryn, I'd rather not let Scruffy eat beans... I let Frieda eat beans a while ago... And that night we had visitors... To say the least, they had to endure some unpleasant smells... LOL! But I also think Frieda got a tummy ache from them, poor thing.
Take care!
Kati
I agree! Beans are hard enough on me, don't need a gasey dog too!
Ernie can be just plain gassy at times without beans. Blah!
Pretty flower SM!
Post a Comment