I forgot to mention yesterday when we were in the City we went to Penn Square Mall. It's an expensive mall, couldn't afford to buy anything except lunch at Chick Fila but it's a very pretty mall. It's designed in the Art Deco style, very nice.
Today I vacuumed the whole house and found a place where Scruffy had an accident. We're going to have to shampoo the whole carpet because she was sick a lot the last few months.
We got Scruffy when she was around 9 months old. She had changed hands several times. She was in the dog pound in Duncan. An elderly lady that I know got her because she thought she was a poodle. When she discovered she wasn't she didn't want her. So another lady took her in for a while but she had several other dogs and didn't really want Scruffy so we took her in and had her ever since.
Photos of the day, I'm going to post photos of our vacation over the next several days. These three are from the Myriad Gardens. There were tons of flowers and different plants there.

Weird type of palm tree.

Another weird looking tree.

I made a gluten free chocolate cake. Looking forward to having a piece. We've been eating out a lot lately and I have been getting too much gluten even though I have tried to find things that didn't have it. Apparently they did, things will calm down once I eat at home most of the time.
Tomorrow is our last day of vacation, wah! Time to plan the next one. We get 4 weeks a year.
2 comments:
I'm glad to know that about WALL-E. I had thought about taking Evie to see it, but wondered if it would be too long. We took her to see Ratatouille, and it was too long for her. It is great to rent because she can stop it halfway through. You can't do that in a theater :). I want to see Prince Caspian. Jeff and I haven't gotten to see it yet.
Gorgeous pictures! I just love Myriad Gardens.
Post a Comment