Sassy is really living up to her name. I have a straw hat (actually I used to have a straw hat) and when we came home today the hat was in the floor with holes chewed in it. That's what I get for leaving it within her reach. I'm going to have to buy a new one and it will be out of reach. I also tried to take a nap on the couch but she wanted to play. It's so funny, she was trying to get me to play with her and she rolled backward off the couch. It scared her at first but then she got right back up on the couch. Now she's lying next to me taking the nap that she wouldn't let me have.
I'm back! The dryer went off so I had to put the clothes away and then I decided to go to Braum's and get a mix for DH and me. I took Sassy along for the ride. She seems to enjoy riding in the car.
Photo of the day, a blue heron waiting for a fish.
1 comment:
LOL! Sassy is a stinker! She's going to keep you on your toes SM!
Post a Comment