This morning we went out to Fort Sill for their big garage sale. They have it every year. This year we took my brother along. It was still cool and the wind wasn't as strong as it is now. There were a lot of booths set up, a lot of stuff for sale. I didn't buy anything though, didn't see anything I couldn't live without. DH and my brother bought a couple of things. DH bought a saw-blade that a lady had painted an eagle and the American flag on and my brother bought some earrings for my mom.
Later this evening we're going to the dinner theater at the church. We weren't planning on going, the last couple of nights we just waited until it was over and locked up. But someone bought tickets for us so we feel obliged to go. DH and I are both introverts and prefer to stay home so it's taking a great deal of willpower to get up and go. I'm sure we'll enjoy it once we get there.
Photo of the day, I don't remember if I already posted this photo or not. If I have, well, here's a repeat. Mountains (hills) on the Refuge.
1 comment:
Hope you enjoyed the dinner theater. I'm the same way - sometimes it takes all my "get up and go" just to get up and go.
Post a Comment