I'm a very visually oriented person and I did NOT like not being able to post a photo yesterday. I don't know what happened. Some weird computer glitch I suppose.
Weather report: absolutely beautiful today, 70's, light wind, no clouds, perfect blue sky. We went out to the Refuge to take pictures of the colors of the trees. Unfortunately the trees are only beginning to change. I think in a couple of weeks we'll have more color out there. It was still a good trip though. Sassy's first trip out to the Refuge. The first of many. The only down side is that we intereferred with her nap time. She's crashed out on the couch now.
Photo of the day (and this had better work, grrr!)

6 comments:
Sassy's really cute!
Sassy says "thank you very much!"
Aw, look at that face! Sassy is such a cutie.
I'm very visually oriented too - you can tell by my blog; there are pictures all over the place!
:)
I like pictures too! Sassy is adorable ... can't help but love her!
I was just thinking exactly what April wrote :)! What a sweet, sweet face!
Thanks, Sassy is developing her own fan club. Scruffy had one too.
Post a Comment