Weather report: absolutely beautiful weather today, clear and a little wind, not too warm. Unfortunately my allergies were too bad to really enjoy being outside. Sigh.
Sassy got her stitches out today, doing fine. She's still extremely mule like when it comes to walking though, I hope we work through this soon it's wearing me out. She chewed the edges of one of my books, can't leave books on the floor anymore at least until she grows out of the chewy stage. I got rid of the rope toy and got her one made out of hard rubber. She can't chew pieces off of it.
The house is a mess, I really need to do some cleaning but I think I'll wait until either Saturday or Monday. We're off on Monday, that'll be a good day for it I think.
I baked a chocolate chip banana bread and a hash brown casserole today. We got a bunch of leftovers from the church's Wednesday night meal. Usually they don't have leftovers because the college students eat it all but they were out of town. They had breakfast for dinner, hash browns, biscuits and sausage gravy and scrambled eggs. I used gravy, scrambled eggs and hash browns along with some carrots, chicken and cheese to make the casserole. Good stuff!
Photo of the day, I like having a photo posted here even if I used it before. I'm a visually oriented person and love pictures. This was taken (where else?) out on the Refuge.
No comments:
Post a Comment