DH went to Walmart to get some lactose free milk and came home with soy milk. He made cocoa with it, I think it tastes OK but he doesn't like it. We drink chocolate soy milk but somehow it tastes different. I guess it's the flavorings they use. You just can't trust a man to go to the store and bring back the right stuff.
I mixed up some veggies and chicken for us to eat for the next couple of days. We can't go grocery shopping until Thursday (except for the stuff DH got today) and I want to use what is on hand. DH probably won't like it and I'll have to eat it by myself. He is really picky.
Sassy is a playing machine, she has several toys and she alternates between them. She also wants to chew on our hands but we don't allow that. That seems to frustrate her. She'll get over it.
Photo of the day, another view from Mt. Scott. You can see some of the trees starting to change.
4 comments:
LOL!! "You just can't trust a man to go to the store and bring back the right stuff." That is so true!" Hahahaha! :) I'm glad I enjoy grocery shopping.
I LOVE chocolate and vanilla soy milk too. But it's got to be a certain brand that I like, otherwise blah!
It has turned off cooler. I'm kind of glad except I know the snow and ice are just around the bend.
Sassy is just too cute.
I haven't tried chocolate soymilk yet. I bet it is good! We use plain Silk soymilk, and I really like it. I have found that it makes pretty decent cocoa. It might be an aquired taste though ;).
Post a Comment