Friday, October 24, 2008

Another

beautiful day in the neighborhood, blue skies, very little wind, cool. Gorgeous and I have to work indoors, oh well.

I took Sassy off of the puppy food, it was going out the other end almost as fast as she ate it. I've been researching dog foods for over 10 years because Scruffy had so many problems. The food that I picked out for Sassy is made by the same company that made Scruffy's and Scruffy did really well on hers. I'm happy with it. Sassy is getting a little better at walking on the leash, still has a way to go though.

I'm trying to decide if I want to knit or quilt when I get done here. But first Sassy needs to go out.

For some reason I can't post a picture at this time so I'll just post 2 the next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Trying to find a good dog food can be challenging! We had to try several different kinds for our dog before we found one that worked. She has a really sensitive stomach. I hope what you try with Sassy works well.

I always get motivated to knit after reading your blog :). I gave up on the sweater I was knitting. I just couldn't figure it out. I think I will try and afghan next. I wish I had your knitting/quilting talents!

SchnauzerMom said...

It's not that I have all that much talent, it's just that I've been doing it for years and years.

Unknown said...

Yes, but I call that talent :)!