Another beautiful day here in Okie Land.
We're getting ready for our Family Fun Night. My church does this every year as an alternative to trick or treating on Halloween night. Lots of games and food. Plus some prizes, candy and stuffed toys. It would be a lot of fun if I didn't have to clean up after it. Oh well, job security.
When we came home from church a while ago there was a very strong smell that was like something electrical was burning but we didn't see any smoke or flames. At first we thought it was our car or our house but it wasn't. I don't know where the smell came from but it's gone now.
A hunter friend of ours gave us some venison today. I'm going to make some chili tomorrow with some of it. We love venison!
Photos of the day, Sassy in the backseat of our car.
The road to the top of Mt. Scott.


2 comments:
How can we ask God to bless our nations when we ignore Him and go our own way? Just as true where I am as where you are.
We have an election in just over a week's time. Some of our political parties include 'Legalise Canabalis Party' and 'The Bill and Ben Party'!!! Makes you wonder where our country is heading.
We haven't yet decided what to do about Halloween. It's only a recent import here. In the past we have ignored it but this year we were challenged to somehow present the gospel to those kids that come to our day.
I am also praying so hard for this election. It is one unlike any other, and could really change the course of this nation either for good or bad.
Sassy sure looks cute riding in the backseat. She looks like she is really enjoying it!
Post a Comment