Friday, October 3, 2008

Tired

So what else is new? I would feel better if the allergies would calm down some. I feel like I have a cold or even the flu but it's just allergies.

The dinner theatre did really well last night. There are 2 more nights to go. I think tonight is sold out and tomorrow's show might be too. We got home at about 9:30 last night and it'll probably be the same tonight. Tomorrow it will probably be later since we have to clean up a little for Sunday.

Weather report: hot and dry. But rain is coming! At least I home we get some of it. The humidity is a tad higher today and my hair looks a tad better.

My jaw on the right side is still hurting, don't know what is causing that. Oh well, I took some of DH's pain medication.

Sassy has really settled in and is definitely a part of our family now. DH wants to take a family picture of the three of us pretty soon.

Photos of the day. I've decided to put the last of the Zoo pictures here. I'm ready to finish up with the Zoo, time to move on, ya know?

Big black bear. I would NOT want to meet one of these out in the woods.

Photobucket

Bird and turtle.

Photobucket

I think this is a large mouth bass but I could be wrong.

Photobucket

Bald eagle.

Photobucket

An antelope of some kind with white stripes on his back. It looks like birds pooped on his back but it's really just stripes.

Photobucket

And last but not least another antelope critter.

Photobucket

No comments: