Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Windy

and very cool but we didn't get the rain that was predicted. Oh well.

Dh went to see a nutritionist today at the VA clinic. He will be a part of a weight loss class that will meet once a week for 12 weeks starting in January. She gave him a lot of information that we are going to start following now. Hopefully by January he will have lost some weight. He is about 70 pounds over weight. I'm about 30 pounds over so we both need to do it. It's just basic good eating habits. We already know what to do we just need to do it. We decided to give up the vegetarian diet and stick with lean meats, fish and poultry. We didn't gain weight eating meat anyway we gained weight eating lots of sweets.

Tomorrow I'm definitely getting new shoes. The feet have reached their limit in these shoes. The worst part is that I paid $150 for these stupid shoes only a couple months ago. NOT worth the money.

Sassy had a wonderful time yesterday. While we were at work DH left a book within her reach and she really worked it over. Destroyed the cover and ripped pages out of it. He was really angry with her but he can laugh about it today.

Photo of the day, another Sassy photo.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Boy that Sassy looks all innocent and so very cute ... how could such a little doggie be so naughty ...hehe! She must not like to be left alone.

Good luck on your diet SM! I think it helps when you have a plan to go by and support as well.

Unknown said...

Our dog had this thing for books too when she was a puppy. She destroyed many a book. We finally had to start putting her in a crate when we were gone because she was such an ornery puppy!

I hope the new diet goes well. It sounds like a good diet, and one that will be easier to stick to than vegetarian.

SchnauzerMom said...

She has endless energy, wish I had as much.

I do believe this diet will be much easier to follow!