I'm thankful that the Lord is in control. This whole election thing is scary but like I said He will take care of us.
We didn't do very much today. Ate breakfast and lunch out. Went to Walmart, came home took a nap, did laundry and cooked a vegetarian meal. DH is really determined to go vegetarian, we'll see how long I last. I believe it's healthier especially compared to the way I was eating before. I'm not sure I want to get into the politics of vegetarianism, I'm not an animal rights activist. I believe in treating animals humanely but animal rights seems pretty extreme to me. I'm not against eating meat if that's what people want to do. But it's the most expensive part of the meal. There's a lot of ways to get protein without meat. But, like I said we'll see how long I last.
I took Sassy out for a long walk a while ago. We got done just in time, there were two big stray dogs wandering around the neighborhood. I didn't recognize them, they weren't from this neighborhood.
Photo of the day, DH and Sassy bonding.
5 comments:
Sassy is so cute bonding with your dh! And that picture down below is sooo adorable. Oh it's a good thing she is a cutie, as she is a little trouble maker ..hehe!
It's like having a child in the house only she has 4 legs.
I tried vegetarianism a few years ago. I gained 10 pounds in a month. Probably because I ate beans and cornbread every day. Yum!!
I'm not sure how long I'm gonna stay on it, the beans are killing me!
I love that picture of you hubby and Sassy! So cute!!
Post a Comment