Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No Title

It's hard to come up with a title sometimes so I just gave this blog, no title.

The secretaries where I work all went out to lunch together and I went with them. Someone gave us a gift certificate to a tea room so that's where we went. The prices weren't too bad, comparable to other restaurants. It was mostly sandwiches but they were very good, a whole plate full of food, the sandwich plus some fruit and potato salad. I got a sandwich made from salmon on pita bread. I had chocolate pie for dessert. We all ate way too much but it was good, free is good.

There is another movie out that is insulting to religion. There seems to be at least one every year. This one is rated R. If they think they are going to destroy Christianity they are mistaken that has been tried over and over for 2,000 years. The wisdom of God is foolishness to man, He has to open our eyes so that we can understand. Jesus is in control, always was and always will be.

Sassy seems to have recovered from the worms. The pills seems to have made her hyper. Last night she was bouncing off the walls. Tonight she is much calmer. She was playing with one of her toys, throwing it up in the air and chasing it. Every time I tried to take a picture she would stop. I did finally get one pretty good shot.

Photobucket

Weather report: warm and bone dry.

More Zoo pictures, we'll get through them eventually.

Dragonfly.

Photobucket

An exotic donkey.

Photobucket

White tail deer.

Photobucket

More white tail deer.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sassy is just so cute! I love her sweet face. I had to laugh at how she is laying in that picture! My dog lays like that too, and I don't know how a dogs legs can go like that!

I saw previews to that movie. Boy does it look bad. They are calling it a "comedy", but really it is a slap in the face to Christians.