The right foot is hurting really bad, probably at least in part to the weather change. Just falling apart.
I worked a little on my quilt yesterday and a little on my sweater today. It's a good thing they don't have to be done right away. At the rate I'm going it's going to be a long time. That's OK.
Sassy dumped out her food dish a while ago. She pawed at it like it was a toy. But then, everything is a toy to her. She likes to crawl in my lap and if the computer is in the way she just steps on the keyboard. That does weird things. She needs to have her hair brushed. I'll do that when I get done here.
I was going to make pancakes for breakfast but forgot about it. I don't want to do it at this late hour. Maybe tomorrow.
Photo of the day, I took this photo out on the Refuge. There's a center that has all kinds of teaching displays, the flora and fauna of this area. These are feeders probably for squirrels that were there. I thought they made an interesting photo.

This is a view of Quannah Parker lake. Quannah Parker was the last chief of the Commanches.
2 comments:
I'm sorry your foot is hurting! I hope it feels better soon. Very beautiful pictures. I love the lake pic. That is so pretty.
I think the foot has arthritis. No cure for that, unfortunately.
Post a Comment