Weather Report: warm and dry. It was really chilly this morning, I loved it but it warmed up quite a bit. It's so dry that my hair is completely flat, looks terrible. My hair needs humidty to look it's best.
The three of us laid down to take a nap earlier this afternoon. DH and Sassy were both snoring away. It's funny to hear a dog snoring, very cute. I took her to my workplace to introduce her to everyone. They wanted to see her. She has a fan club wherever she goes. Scruffy was the same way. We went to the vet for a checkup to make sure she was healing OK. She is. Here is a photo of Sassy snoring. I know you wanted to see that.

More Zoo photos. I'm not sure what you call this critter. It lives in Africa.

Copperhead snake.

Very large catfish.

Black bear stopping to smell the flowers, or is that eat the flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment