Weather report: absolutely gorgeous weather today, low 80's and a light wind. I wish we could have gone out to the Refuge this would have been great picture taking weather. My allergies are calming down a little, not much, just a little.
I think I will give Sassy the official name of Sassy Snoopy Mule. Snoopy because she is very curious and sticks her nose into everything. Mule because on walks if she doesn't want to go the way I want to she will sit down. I put a harness on her so when she does sit down I can literally pick her up with the leash and make her walk. I'm glad she's not any heavier than she is. Right now she is playing with the rope squirrel that I bought her. She has destroyed it's legs and is now working on the head.
I started using Ausse Moist shampoo and conditioner today. I really like it. With the Suave shampoo my hair felt like straw but with this it feels nicely moisturized, not greasy.
Photo of the day, lichen on a rock on the Refuge of course.
2 comments:
There's no rule that says you have to blog every day. Of course it's nice for your readers to have regular updates but that doesn't necessarily mean every day.
My dog's the opposite on a walk. She takes off and we struggle to keep up with her at times. :)
Hey I feel the same way - that I should post every day on my blog too. I feel bad when I don't. But some days I'm like Jen and just don't feel "chatty". So, I let those days slip on by.
I LOVE the name Sassy Snoopy Mule! How funny - and how appropriate. LOL! :)
Post a Comment