Weather report: it's raining!!!! Wonderful. I think it's supposed to rain tomorrow too.
Sassy news: yesterday she had a wonderful time while we were at church. In the morning she destroyed a box of Kleenex, scattered it all over the living room. Shredded the box. We cleaned that up and then forgot to close the bedroom door. So while we were at church in the evening she unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper and scattered that everywhere. Keep the doors closed! I got her some more toys today. Hopefully they will keep her occupied when we're not home. I took her out for a walk a while ago while it was raining, she acted like she wanted to go out but she didn't appreciate the rain. She was terrified of my umbrella so I ended up getting wet too. I'm going to leave the umbrella out where she can investigate it and realize that it's harmless.
We were off work today because of the holiday and I've really enjoyed it. Didn't do much except get my hair cut but that's OK. I think after while I'm going to make some chocolate chip cookies and cornbread. I fried some chicken strips earlier and made a stir fry with Ramon noodles. I'm going to eat the cornbread with beans, I love pinto beans and cornbread.
Photo of the day, I posted this several months ago, so here's a repeat. I need to take some new photos.
3 comments:
New Hair Pictures!?!
I don't like my hair long, but I don't like it short, either. I just don't like my hair. At least your hubby has a preference. I ask mine which he prefers, and he says he just wants me to be happy. How noble. Whatever.
Little Sassy's keepin' ya busy, eh?
As long as you're happy (and DH too) that's all that matters. If you like short hair, then go with short hair. Enjoy your new cut! We'll miss you on the boards but we can still find you here and at Daisy's.
Thanks!
Post a Comment