Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chilly

The weather has been wonderful the last couple of days, rainy and chilly. Pretty windy too but that's OK. I have some aches and pains going on probably because of the weather change but that's OK too.

We're trying to puppy proof the house. I think we pretty much have everything out of Sassy's reach. She has several toys but is always on the lookout for something new. I walk her several times a day trying to burn off some of her energy but it's mostly burning off mine instead. She is definitely a lap dog, just loves to be cuddled. The opposite of Scruffy, she didn't want to be touched at all.

Still enjoying the new haircut, it is a tad short but it'll grow out. It's better to start off short that way I won't need a trim for 2 or 3 months.

DH and I are going to go vegetarian as a form of fasting, fasting meat. It will be harder for me because I'm such a meat lover. DH can take it or leave it. I think a vegetarian diet will be a lot healthier. I don't eat enough veggies and fruit. I prefer meat and bread. I think I can adjust to it though.

Two photos of the day, the first one was taken last January. The haircut is exactly the same as it is now so this is an acurate picture of how my hair looks presently.

Photobucket

This is a photo of Sassy that I took last night after her bath.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Aunt Jo said...

Your haircut looks great.

Sassy is the cutest thing.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! As I said before, I really like short hair on you. I'm not such a long-hair extremist, anyway. I also don't think that short hair necessarily looks less feminine. On you, it's in fact very lady-like. And Sassy is so sweet! Greetings from Germany! Kati (Goldberry) and Frieda

SchnauzerMom said...

Hi and thanks for the compliments. Sassy says thanks too!

Annie said...

You look really good with short hair. I'm glad you like it.

Unknown said...

You look great SM! I think you look great in both short hair and long. I am glad you are liking your new cut!

Aww, what an adorable picture of Sassy!