Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cloudy

but still no rain. There's lots of it west of us though maybe it'll make it our way. Allergies are still rough. The wind is rough on the hair, it's not long enough to put up in a bun or even in a ponytail.

The dinner theater was very nice and we enjoyed it. We didn't get home until about 10:30 because we had to get things ready for Sunday. Still would have been happy to stay home though.

I spent most of the afternoon reading and really enjoyed it. I'm reading a book about Mary Todd Lincoln, very interesting. It sounds like she might have been bi-polar but of course they didn't have any treatment for it in her day.

I bought Sassy a new toy, a squirrel made out of cotton rope. She loves it, she's already chewed up 2 of it's legs.

Photo of the day, little yellow flowers on the Refuge.

Photobucket

No comments: