Saturday, December 6, 2008

Busy

I didn't have time to get on the Internet yesterday. I hate being that busy but a lot of things were going on at work and we had to be back to unlock and lock up again. Our Sunday School department had a Christmas party at the church and we had to be there for that. Only about 15 or 16 showed up but we had a good time anyway. We had a White Elephant gift exchange but no one brought white elephants (except DH and me), all the gifts were nice. In fact people thought the things we brought were cute. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

There's a lot of stuff going on today. There was a Men's Breakfast, we've finished cleaning up after that. The Children's Choir had a rehearsal and we cleaned up after that. We're waiting for the Japanese meeting to end so we can clean up after that. Then at 6:30 the Adult Choir is presenting special music for everyone. So we'll have to clean up and lock up after that. I don't know when we'll get home this evening.

I took Sassy for 2 long walks so far today, I hope they are enough for her since I'm running out of time to do much more. The weather is gorgeous, warm enough to go out without a coat. She really loves to walk around the neighborhood. I think that's her favorite thing to do, I enjoy it too.

Photo of the day, a close up of the little waterfall out at Medicine Park.

Photobucket

For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; weeping may last for the night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning.
Psalm 30:5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture! I am amazed that it is so warm where you are. Here it is so cold. Today it is raining, so all the snow is melting off :(.