The south wind is just as cold as the north wind. At least today it is. It's 28 degrees right now and I don't know the wind chill but is must be pretty low. Sassy want's to go out. She had better do something out there and not just sniff around. It's supposed to be in the mid 50's tomorrow, that's more like it.
We ate out at a Vietamese-Thai-Cambodian place last night. I hoped what I got was gluten free but it wasn't. The soy sauce they used has wheat in it. So I suffered for a while. There's a bunch of food left over and DH is eating that. I made some rice stuff that I got from the health food store.
Some folks brought goodies to the office today so I pigged out on fudge today. It's that time of the year folks.
Photo of the day, another one from the State Park back when it was warm, a couple weeks ago.

Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel.
Isaiah 7:14
1 comment:
Wasn't that strange to have such an icy cold south wind?
Sorry the Asian food didn't agree. It's hard to find one that works.
Enjoy your vacation!
Post a Comment