Friday, December 26, 2008

Humidity

It looked like it rained overnight but I don't think it did, I think we just got a heavy dew. It was cloudy for most of the day and I really thought we might get some rain, but no, sigh.

We ventured out into the world to spend the Christmas money we got from DH's mom and my mom. The stores weren't crowded at first because we went out in the morning but while we were in the store (Walmart) things started getting lively. By then it was time for us to leave. We went to Walmart, Atwoods, Hastings book store, Hobby Lobby and the Mall. We had lunch at Hong Kong Buffet. We had a great time.

Sassy's innards are still making noises but the diarrhea is gone. No more ham and duck for her.

Photo of the day, from the State Park. This is a cool looking bridge that goes from one building to the next.

Photobucket

Whom have I have in heaven but Thee? And besides Thee, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73: 25-26

3 comments:

Annie said...

We shopped this morning, too, and it wasn't very crowded. By early afternoon, business was picking up, and we were ready to go home.

Humidity was pretty thick today, huh? I'm trying to keep from turning on the AC, but it's miserable in the house. Air conditioning in December. Ha!

My Yorkie can't have any pork. It makes his tummy very upset.

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun! I hope you and your hubby had a very Merry Christmas!

SchnauzerMom said...

I think pork must not be good for dogs because you never hear of a dog food made from it.