Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Coooold!!!

There is a strong North wind and it's only about 31 degrees without the wind chill. I don't know what it is with the wind chill. We didn't get any of the snow flurries, that's probably a good thing, but then the night isn't over yet. Walking Sassy is no fun right now.

Olive Garden was great, I got chicken with an apricot sauce and veggies, plus the usual salad and bread sticks. DH and I went all out and had dessert too. We had a good time with the group.

We've been watching Christmas movies all afternoon, watching "It's a Wonderful Life" right now. Sassy is scratching at the door so I'll have to venture out in the cold pretty soon.

I'm wearing the multi-colored sweater that I knitted. It's nice and warm in this weather.

Photo of the day, a nice flower picture to remind everyone of Spring and warm weather.

Photobucket

The steps of a man are established by the Lord; and He delights in his way. When he falls, he shall not be hurled headlong; because the Lord is the One who holds his hand.
Psalm 37:23-24

3 comments:

Annie said...

That's Indian Blanket. I think they're really pretty. We had one lowly flower growing in our pasture, and it got mowed down during hay season. It never grew back. :(

Ya think winter is here??? I had to deice the car to go to the post office today!

April said...

I'd like to be watchin It's A Wonderful Life right now! I love that movie. I can watch it every year and never tire of it.

I think we got the warm weather you were having... and lots of rain.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good time! Yum! Olive Garden! That place has such good food!