DH signed us up to bring a bunch of cookies to the Choir fellowship Friday. The cookies will be given to some foster kids that the Choir is buying gifts for this year. Isn't it nice of him to volunteer for me to do something? I think he should at least wash the dirty dishes. I could just buy cookies but then I like to bake cookies so I'll go ahead and make them, maybe a few extra for us.
Tomorrow we will have our Staff Christmas Party at work. Actually we're going to lunch at Olive Garden. Sounds good to me, I'll take a free meal anytime. We'll also get our Christmas bonus checks then too. That'll give us some spending money for the rest of the week.
It was pretty warm today, in the lower 70's but now we're getting a little rain. I hope we get a lot more. Tomorrow they're predicting snow flurries. I don't mind snow but freezing rain I can live without. But, freezing rain is usually what we get. As long as it doesn't interfere with our trip to Olive Garden.
Photo of the day, one of the hills on the Refuge.

Who is the man who desires life, and loves length of days that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking deceit. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
Psalm 35:12-14
2 comments:
Homemade cookies are so much better than store bought.
Yumm! Olive Garden! Lucky Schnauzermom!
I hope you have a wonderful vacation! My hubby is off for about 2 weeks around Christmas. I am so thankful for that, and am really looking forward to it!
Post a Comment