Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Not as tired

Usually I'm so tired I can hardly stand it but I feel pretty good today except for the feet, but then they're always complaining anyway. The main reason I went back on the gluten free diet is because the last time I was on it my joints didn't seem to hurt as bad and that seems to be the case again. For several weeks my hips and knees were hurting pretty bad off and on and the last couple of weeks there has been very little pain. I'm hoping it's due to staying off gluten, I'm pretty motivated to do it anyway. Now if I could just lose some weight too.

Weather report: almost made it to 70 degrees today, but it's supposed to turn cold over night with a cold front coming through. Cold weather is fine with me, I like to wear sweaters and I have the 2 that I knitted to wear pretty soon.

The cold is nearly over, just a dry cough every now and then.

Photo of the day, I think this looks kinda Christmasy, like holly or something, although I don't think it is holly. Just a berry of some kind.

Photobucket

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my rock and my Redeemer.
Psalm 19:14

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are having more energy! I wonder if the gluten free is helping with your energy level too? I have heard that gluten can make people feel sluggish. Interesting how something like a grain can make us feel yuck!