At church tonight they had the children's musical. The preschoolers sang a couple of songs first and then the older ones took over. The ones that had speaking parts really impressed me, didn't miss a single word. Everyone did a great job. We had quite a crowd there with all the parents and grand parents. It was almost 9:00 before we got home.
I've been eating too much gluten lately, need to go back to gluten free. My stomach is complaining.
Photo of the day, another photo of Quartz Mt State Park.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10
3 comments:
I love when the toddlers sing! They are so adorable!
That is quite a temperature change!
Wow, that is such a huge temperature change! I can't imagine 80 degrees, since it has been about 10 degrees here for awhile.
That picture is beautiful.
Alatariel and I went shopping yesterday. It was so warm when we left that neither of us took a jacket. By the time we were finished, we were both wishing for coats! Don't ya love Oklahoma???
Post a Comment