I made a gluten free chocolate cake today. It will definitely take care of any chocolate cravings.
We only have to work one day next week, Monday, then we have the rest of the week off. Except that is, Christmas Eve. There will be a special service at the church that night and we have to clean up and lock up after it. That will be our last Wednesday to lock up for 3 months. December 28 will be our last Sunday for 3 months, whoo hoo!
DH wanted to take a family portrait so he put his camera on a tripod and used the timer. Following is the result and also the photo of the day.

Let heaven and earth praise Him, the seas and everything that moves in them.
Psalm 69:34
3 comments:
That is a GREAT family portrait. I can't help but smile when I'm looking at it. Thanks for sharing it with us today!
The cold front is coming here now! Today the temperature is supposed to keep dropping.
Enjoy your vacation! ME TOO; I've saved most of my vacation all year and have to use it now so I AM!
I like your portrait. I think it's funny how sassy knew to look at the camera! Now if she'd only grinned like you two! ;)
That's a nice picture of you guys SM. Merry, merry Christmas to you and dh and Sassy!
Post a Comment