I think I'll make turkey fajitas, the recipe calls for chicken but turkey will do. There's a good recipe in my new cookbook. I also get a free one year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens magazine along with the book. Can't beat that.
Still in a knitting mood and not a quilting one. The quilts will get done some day.
I took Sassy for a walk a little while ago and the moon was rising in the East. It was so beautiful, a pink color and the sky was a gray-blue. Did I have my camera with me? No. I need to make a habit of taking it with me more often.
Photo of the day, this stream and hill were in Quartz Mt. State Park. The stream had trout in it. At least that's what the sign said. The bad thing about traveling in the off season is that the bathrooms are usually locked. Fortunately there were lots of good bushes around.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change, and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; though its waters roar and foam, thought the mountains quake at its swelling pride.
Psalm 46:1-3
2 comments:
Oooh, I saw the moon rise, and the sunset was gorgeous, too. I was driving into Tulsa and kept annoying the people driving behind me 'cause I was going slow so I could watch the show!
Your turkey fajitas sound really good. Very pretty picture too!
Post a Comment