DH thinks he broke his little toe again. There's not much that can be done about it except just put up with it. He sure is hard on toes. My feet are hurting, but that is an everyday thing for me.
We had a funeral today that I thought would be a small one but was actually a big one, lots of young people came. The man who passed away was barely 30 years old and had a baby. Very sad, to lose a loved one at this time of year, not that it's easy at any time.
One of the other churches in town caught on fire today, it was really bad, several million dollars damage. The leaders have a good attitude though, the church is not a building it's the people and the people are OK. The building was very old, now they will get a new building.
Photo of the day, another one from the state park.

When I am afraid, I will put my trust in Thee. In God, whose word I praise, in God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me?
Psalm 56:3-4
2 comments:
I do think winter is here!
How sad for that young man's family.
My dad died right before Thanksgiving (it's been 25 years) and that holiday was tense. My older brother and I got into an argument at the dinner table and ended up throwing food at each other.
We can laugh about it now!
Oh your poor Dh! That must hurt!! How sad about that young man that died at such a young age.
Post a Comment