We went out to the Refuge to take pictures but the wind was so cold we decided to wait and come back when it's warmer.
We went to the church this morning for about an hour to get it ready for tomorrow.
I got a turkey from Wally World the other day and I baked it today in one of those baking bags. It's cooling off now and then I will divide it up and put most of it in the freezer. I used to hate baking turkeys because part of it would be dried out and part of it almost burnt. No problem with the bags.
My brother is here using DH's computer to surf the Internet.
I think I'm pretty much ready to take the tree down but DH usually wants to wait until New Year's Day.
Photo of the day, this is how the variegated yarn is working up in the sweater that I'm making.

The heavens are Thine, the earth also is Thine; the world and all it contains, Thou hast founded them. The north and the south, Thou hast created them; Tabor and Hermon shout for joy at Thy name.
Psalm 89:11-12
3 comments:
I'm wanting to take our tree down too (after all the trouble it took me to get the boys to decorate it). We'll probably wait until New Year's unless I want to do it myself.
The wool looks lovely. Happy knitting!
That's a nice pattern with the new yarn; I'm anxious to see the finished product! :)
I love how that looks! That is beautiful! I found a class at our local library that is a free knitting class :). I am so excited about it because I want to learn how to do a sweater!
Post a Comment