We're thinking about going back to the Refuge tomorrow to play with our Christmas presents. The temp is supposed to be only in the 40's but that's not too bad.
The black and mahogany rice came out really well, it turns everything purple and it tastes like rice, not anything weird. But DH won't eat it, won't even try it. Well he has plenty of other stuff that he can eat. I'll eat the purple rice by myself.
We don't have enough milk to make cocoa, boo hoo. Do I want to venture into Walmart to get some more? I don't know, I'll think about it.
My hair has entered a new phase. The hair on the sides is flipping out. DH says it looks like the wife's hair on the Jetson's. That's OK it'll move out of that phase pretty soon.
Photo of the day, another one from the Refuge.

Pay heed you senseless among the people; and when will you understand, stupid ones? He who planted the ear, does He not hear? He who formed the eye, does He not see? He who chastens the nations, will He not rebuke, even He who teaches man knowledge? The Lord knows the thoughts of man, that they are a mere breath.
Psalm 94:8-11
1 comment:
Global Warming is amazing, huh? Oh, I forgot, it's not "climate change." Whatever!
Glad you're growing your hair again. Mine's finally getting long, and now I don't know what to do with it.
Post a Comment