In a couple of more weeks DH and I will get a break from having to lock up. We take turns every 3 months and that 3 months can seem like an eternity. I'm looking forward to a break. Right now we're waiting for a Christmas party to end so that we can lock up after it. It's not a church group but rather a group from the army base. They usually clean up after themselves which is great.
I've been gluten free for 2 days now and I'm feeling better. Going off the diet just isn't worth it.
Now if I could just do something about my feet. Maybe new shoes, probably a trip to the doctor. I need to build up the savings account a little before a trip to the doctor though.
Photo of the day, another one from the state park. The lake is really low, you can see the water line here.

Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears our burden, the God who is our salvation.
Psalm 68:19
No comments:
Post a Comment