Two more days of vacation left, sigh. It never lasts long enough. We got our Christmas bonuses yesterday and spent some of it. DH bought 4 movies at Hollywood Video. They were selling them buy 2 and get 2 free. We got the lastest Indiana Jones movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Veggie Tales the Pirates Who Can't Do Anything and a kung fu movie with Jackie Chan. I like kung fu movies every now and then. We spent the whole afternoon and evening yesterday watching them. They were all good, no duds in the bunch. I found my cookbook at Walmart for 11 dollars less than the bookstore. I love it! I spent the afternoon today making cookies for the Choir to give to some kids that they are taking care of this Christmas (buying gifts for).
Yesterday we had lunch at the Crackerbarrel and today we ate at Mama Rosa's Tortilla Factory. In case you haven't noticed I love to eat out and we have Christmas money to pay for it. When that runs out we'll eat at home again. The new cookbook has some great recipes in it.
We went to Chickasha this evening to the Festival of Lights, the pictures that I took turned out blurry but DH got some good ones. This is the Christmas tree.

The following ones are just general views of the lights.



Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why are you disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him, the help of my countenance, and my God.
Psalm 43:5
3 comments:
Pretty pictures! And I love the Cracker Barrel, though we've not been in years. Enjoy your last vacation days; I agree they go way too fast and are never long enough.
Wow, those lights are so pretty!
Those lights are so pretty! I hope you have a wonderful last few days of vacation. You are right..it goes so fast! At least you still have Christmas coming, so you will have time off there :).
Post a Comment