I'm so tired, I just want to sit, actually I think I'm ready for bed. I didn't drink any coffee this morning and I was dragging all day. I didn't get a headache, so there was no caffeine withdrawal. I don't get a lot of caffeine anyway. I remember about 25 years ago I gave up caffeine for some reason (don't remember why) and I had terrible withdrawal symptoms. Headaches, sick to my stomach. I've been off and on it several times since than and have never had those symptoms again. I think tomorrow I'll drink a little coffee anyway, need a little boost.
DH keeps asking me what I want for Valentine's Day. I have no idea, just surprise me. He's good at surprises.
Photo of the day, Sassy exposing herself.

Do not weary yourself to gain wealth, cease from your consideration of it. When you set your eyes on it, it is gone. For wealth certainly makes itself wings, like an eagle that flies toward the heavens.
Proverbs 23:4-5
3 comments:
I'm like Scruffy... storms bother me more than when I was younger and invincible!
We're moving to somewhere around Weatherford, so when we're finally settled, I'm comin' to see ya!
LOL... Sassy's position isn't very lady-like, is it? :) Just shows how comfortable and safe she feels. My fat cat Cujo lies like that too and she looks so cute and trusting.
I don't care for wind storms, rain is OK. Annie I'll be lookin for ya!
Post a Comment