The weather was gorgeous again. The temp was close to 80 degrees with a pretty strong wind from the south. Hopefully it is pulling up moisture from the gulf. Rain Sunday!
I made several beaded snowflakes, I need to post a photo of them once I have them stiffened.
The choir is having a bake sale and auction on Sunday and we're bringing a cake for the bake sale. We've already donated several things to the auction. I made a chocolate (not gluten free) cake with confetti icing. Then I made a chocolate gluten free cake for us! I'm waiting for it to finish baking.
Photo of the day, clouds, hopefully we will be seeing lots of these in the next couple of days.

He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who captures a city.
Proverbs 16:32
No comments:
Post a Comment