Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Relapse

I only worked a half day today. Still coughing up crud and the stomach is not happy. I took a good nap this afternoon and that helped. I think if I could just stay home and rest I could get over this stuff but I can't, have to work. So it will linger longer than it should I guess. People all around me are getting sick too. You just can't get rid of this stuff. I'm off tomorrow so I can at least sleep in, maybe take a nap or two as well.

The weather was gorgeous today until the wind turned to the north. Now it's getting chilly out there.

I'm glad menopause is over. The mood swings, the hot flashes, the monthly period. I do NOT miss the monthly period. DH is a very long suffering person, he put up with a lot. But that's what you do when you make the commitment of marriage. I saw a sign advertising cheap divorces, how sad.

Our peach tree seems to think it's spring. It's blooming out there. We could still have a hard freeze, it's not unheard of. I guess it's early enough that it will come out again if it does freeze.

Photo of the day: the peach tree. Well I guess there won't be a photo of the day, I can't get Photobucket to cooperate. Maybe tomorrow. I hate not having a picture here. Maybe I can bring it up from my hard drive instead. Let's see...



Do not be eager in your heart to be angry, for anger resides in the bosom of fools.
Ecclesiastes 7:9

2 comments:

Annie said...

It takes me forever to get over a sinus "event."

Peach blossoms are so pretty! I like the photos uploaded from your computer. When you click 'em, they come up in a larger formant than the photobucket ones.

If you've ever clicked any of mine, they're HUGE.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you still aren't feeling well. Try and rest, and get better soon!