I forgot Thankful Thursday last week because we were off Tuesday and Wednesday because of the weather. Then we had to work on Thursday and we're usually off on Thursdays. So for a while there I wasn't sure what day it was.
Feeling much better today. Unfortunately DH feels bad now. I'll probably have to go in to work alone tomorrow. That's OK there's not a whole lot to do on Fridays. One person can take care of it. So far he's not throwing up. His is a chest cold. I hope it stays that way, stomach flu is not a thing I'd wish on anyone.
We did most of our shopping last night but we did go out for a while today. We paid our state taxes, then went to Hobby Lobby so I could get beading needles. Then we took Sassy to have her nails done (clipped) and get her some food. I took her for a couple of good walks and now she is napping next to me.
I haven't had a soft drink in close to a month now. Don't miss them at all. If I do get tempted I just remind myself how bad I feel with all that sugar in my system and diet soft drinks just don't taste good so why should I develop a taste for them? It's better to just give the whole mess up and DH and I have. He's really working hard on his eating habits, smaller servings, more veggies and fruit. He's lost 10 pounds so far!!! I'm doing the same and have lost 4 pounds. I like our new eating habits. This is a lifestyle change and not a diet.
Photo of the day, a nice water picture. We could really use some rain around here. I love rivers and waterfalls.

A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, but when the heart is sad, the spirit is broken.
Proverbs 15:13
1 comment:
Oh 70 degree weather!! That would almost be like summer here! Good for you for giving up soft drinks ... you are doing GREAT! And Yaaaay for loosing weight, your dh is doing well too!!
Post a Comment