Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cold Day

That wind is rough, cuts through you like a knife. Of course I think part of the problem is that I've been wearing lighter weight clothes. In January I wore heavy jeans and sweaters. That's probably why it feels so very cold now. Sometimes it's hard to know how to dress. The days start out cold and then they warm up, not today though.

I found out one source of my allergies. My brother said the red cedar was really bad the last few days. I seem to be allergic to ragweed, dust, mold, cedar and chamomile. Probably other things too but those are the ones I'm sure of.

Speaking of dust, I dusted about 1/2 of the house. That's all I could handle. I really need to do it more often, not let it build up so much. It would be less likely to make me sick if I kept up with it. I'll dust the rest of the house next week.

I think when I get done here I'll make some chocolate chip banana bread. I have two VERY ripe bananas sitting around.

Photo of the day, a prairie dog doing what they do best, eating.

Photobucket

For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders; and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. There will be no end to the increase of His government or of peace, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness from then on and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will accomplish this.
Isaiah 9:6-7

2 comments:

Annie said...

It was definitely brisk today!

You dusted? Hmmmm... not sure I know how to do that.....

SchnauzerMom said...

Shocking I know. Hopefully I'll get the rest of the house dusted before the part that I did is covered again.